One of the primary responsibilities of the Office of Robin Harper, Andrews County Tax Assessor-Collector, is to collect, record and disburse property taxes.

When the certified tax roll is received from the Andrews County Appraisal District, the property values are loaded on the Tax Office’s computer system. The certified tax roll and the tax rates adopted by each taxing jurisdiction are used to levy the current property taxes in October of each year. Tax statements are then generated and mailed to property owners and mortgage companies.

Current taxes that remain unpaid as of February 1 of the year following the year in which imposed are delinquent and are assessed penalty and interest. Taxes that remain delinquent on July 1 of the year in which they become delinquent may incur an additional penalty of up to 20% to defray costs of collection. Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins & Mott, LLP – A law firm specializing in the collection of delinquent property taxes has contracted to represent all taxing entities of Andrews County. Information regarding Tax Sales and Re-Sales are posted on their website and you are able to join their mailing list for tax sale updates.

The Tax Office disburses the taxes to the various taxing entities for which it serves as collector. For more information about property taxes, exemptions, tax bills and more, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Payment Information:

Payments can be made online from the home page. You may pay all years or make a partial payment of your taxes. Partial payments will be applied on a pro-rata basis to tax, penalty, interest and collection penalty (if applicable). Unpaid balances will be subject to penalty and interest.



Information concerning electronic delivery of Tax Statements Electronic Statement

Agreement Installment Agreement Information for Delinquent Taxes


Taxpayer’s Rights & Remedies

Truth In Taxation

Contact Information